When biological decontamination threatens your workplace or research, Garner Decontamination Solutions is there to protect your employees and your facility. We realize that surface and room bio-decontamination is critical to the integrity and productivity of your business. Because of this, it is crucial for you to have a plan in place so you can activate it to reduce product recalls and costly operational shutdowns.
Garner Decontamination Solutions is committed to providing you with infection prevention and indoor bio-decontamination services producing, proven, verifiable, six-log (106) reduction in pathogens, that help you to control costs. By utilizing the most innovative technologically advanced AeroClave Room Decontamination System (RDS 8000) – which features proprietary hydrogen peroxide -- we can do a complete decontamination cycle within your facility in two hours or less which reduces lost time.
Our advanced bio-decontamination solutions are available for emergency situations or can be done on a routinely scheduled basis. Garner Decontamination Solutions specializes in custom-tailoring our services to your company’s specific needs in applications ranging from a single room to an entire facility. By implementing a continuously scheduled service, you can keep your facility up and running by taking preventative steps to reduce the bio-contamination burden and control future microbial outbreaks.
Garner Decontamination Solutions provides decontamination services for:
- Bio-Pharmaceutical production areas
- Research/lab areas
- Clean rooms
- Fermentation suites
- Filling areas
Advantages of Garner Decontamination Solutions’ AeroClave Technology:
- Proven superior verifiable efficacy
- Rapid response
- Fast turn-times (2 hours) with full-spectrum kill
- Environmentally-friendly (“green”) -- returns to water & oxygen
- Cost-effective cycles
- No residues -- nothing to wipe down or wipe off
- Safe for sensitive electronics
- Broad range of materials compatibility
- Real-time monitoring with electrochemical sensors
- Supported by a team of professionals with over 30 years of experience